Bipasha's birthday � Thrice in a year!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 ·

I had a fun birthday on the 7th of Jan. Family and friends and a lot of warmth. But this might come as a surprise to people who think my birthday is elsewhere during the year.

It�s surprising how my birthday has been misreported all over. On the Internet itself, there are two other birthdays mentioned. Seriously. I can�t even begin to understand where those came from. Although the best part about having so many birthdays is that I get to know so many people who genuinely want to wish me.

I�ve had media people calling me up on odd days and wishing me a Happy Birthday, and all I can say is, �Uh, do you have the right number?� Flowers land up at my place and I can never understand why. What do you say to a delivery guy carrying flowers for a wrong birthday? �Come back next year?�

Sometimes it�s downright funny. At others, it�s embarrassing. But either way, it tends to be great entertainment for my friends to watch my continuous bewilderment.



comments

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Archives

About this blog

This blog provide a latest news of all over world, local news, entertainment news, Bollywood news, etc.


Recent Comments