Kareena says Lose Weight, Not Mind

Monday, February 16, 2009 ·


The secret to Kareena Kapoor's freakishly waifish size zero is finally out in the open - she spent Valentine's Day encouraging people to love their bodies and shed flab.

Maybe Saif was busy on Feb 14th, but Kareena was present for a book launch of her trainers book 'Loose Your Weight Not Your Mind.' She made a point to mention that one should be in love with their bodies.

"First and foremost it's about eating right," she said, "only then can one start beginning to love their body. And when loves their body they don't abuse it."

When asked if she starved herself to gain the paper thin figure, Kareena didn't find it funny. "I was being updated daily by the media about what I'm eating. I was very entertained" she said.

Its a known fact that the Kapoors are known to love their paranthas and dal makhani. So how did she control herself? "Yeah in fact I was recently shooting in Delhi and I had dal makhani for lunch" she said.

"Everyone on the set was shocked to see me eat dal makhani. But I told them that this is what my dietitian's given me, so stop staring at my plate" she added.



comments

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Archives

About this blog

This blog provide a latest news of all over world, local news, entertainment news, Bollywood news, etc.


Recent Comments