Priyanka hates the concept of Marriage

Monday, March 16, 2009 ·



Priyanka Chopra’s life is getting more and more eventful every moment. Since her professional life seems to be going great, the attention inevitably turns towards the personal front.

Harman Baweja might have become history after many unsuccessful attempts, but life certainly doesn’t seem to end there for this fast paced Bollywood lass.

The entry and exit of Harman, Shahid Kapoor and even a peek from Hollywood hottie Gerard Butler into her life implies singledom is not Priyanka’s choice. But what actually is her choice for that decision of a lifetime? To this she gives an unusual reply.

“Marriage freaks me out. I can’t imagine spending my life with somebody!” Priyanka declares.

Marriage is not even a near possibility in near future for this very eligible beauty. She stresses, “I am very happy with myself right now. I haven’t found someone whom I can imagine waking up with and looking at every single day.”

There seems to be a very success-oriented head placed on those tender shoulders.



comments

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Archives

About this blog

This blog provide a latest news of all over world, local news, entertainment news, Bollywood news, etc.


Recent Comments